Scale of Charges
Tenants Scale Of Charges
- Tenant Identity and Credit Check Fee (£60.00 incl VAT) is payable for each Applicant on the Tenancy, and is non-refundable whether the Application is successful or not. Should the Applicant give any false information or if any information is found not to be incorrect, the Application will be unsuccessful and all fees will be NON REFUNDABLE.
- Legal Document Fee (£150.00 incl VAT) will be payable by the Applicant at the point of making the Application and will hold the property until the Tenancy Agreement is signed, at which point the fee will revert to our Agency Fee, and will not be refunded to you at either this point or on the vacation of the property. Should the landlord decline the Application the fee will be refunded. Should you decline to proceed with the Application the fee is non-refundable.
- Guarantor Fee (£60.00 incl VAT) will be payable by each person agreeing to act as Guarantor for the Applicant during the Tenancy.
- Guarantor Identity and Credit Check Fee (£60.00 incl VAT) will be payable by each person agreeing to act as Guarantor for the Applicant during the Fixed Term of the Tenancy and during the Periodic Statutory Tenancy following the Fixed Term. This fee will be non-returnable if the credit check has been carried out.
- New Tenancy Fee (£120.00 incl VAT) will be payable by the Applicant at the end of the Fixed Term should a new Tenancy be requested by the Applicant and accepted by the Landlord.
- Deposit Re-registration Fee (£45.00 incl VAT)- will be payable by the Applicant at the end of the Fixed Term when a new tenancy is being drawn up at the end of the Fixed Term.
- Returned Cheque Fee & Standing Order Refund Fees (£42.00 incl VAT) will be payable by the Applicant should any cheque be returned at any point during the tenancy or a Standing Order not be cancelled upon vacation of the premises.
- Late Payment Fee (£30.00 incl VAT) will be payable by the Applicant if the Rent is not paid in full on the date outlined in the Tenancy Agreement. The Applicant will be responsible for ensuring that the rent is paid before or on the date outlined in the Tenancy Agreement.
- Missed Appointment Fee (£40.00 incl VAT) will be payable by the Applicant if any arranged appointment is missed. For example, if an appointment is made for a Contractor to undertake repairs at the property or an appointment is made for the property to be inspected, and the Applicant fails to attend the appointment, the Fee will be charged to the Applicant.
- Tenancy Check-Out Fee/Deposit Administration Release Fee (£60.00 incl VAT) will be payable at the end of the Tenancy and will automatically be deducted from your Deposit. Our representative will meet you at the property on the termination of your Tenancy to inspect the Property. Should the property not be left in an acceptable condition in compliance with the Tenancy Notes, the cost of any repairs or cleaning will be deducted from your Deposit. Each subsequent visit to check the property will be charged at an additional £30.00.
- Reference Request Fee (£50.00 incl VAT) will be payable by the Tenant if they require HAS to provide them with a reference at the end of their tenancy