Our introductory service undertakes everything involved up to and including finding you a tenant and drawing up the legal documents.
- Advertise your property in our town centre window, local press, listings and on our website, all of which are regularly updated.
- Accompany prospective tenants to view your property once their suitability has been assessed.
- We will obtain 3 references and two forms of identification from each applicant, the references required may depend on the applicants circumstances
- Once the applicant has been approved we will then draw up a six month Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement which we can sign on your behalf
- On or before the day the applicants move in we will take a minimum of one month deposit and one months rent in advance. Any money taken must be in cleared funds before an applicant moves in
- We will hand a set of keys to the new tenants who will be advised that all future rental payments and queries will be dealt with by the landlord from this time onwards
- We will forward to you a copy of the signed contract. Our fees will be deducted from the monies we collect prior to handing the management of the property to you. We will pass the deposit to you at this time for you to retain or return on your tenant’s departure.
- Once we have accounted to you and all monies have been forwarded, our Introductory Service will be completed.