Our Guide on Letting
Renting properties offers an attractive and cost effective option for both landlords and tenants.
As an owner you may;
- Be moving or temporarily working away but wish to keep an interest in the property market
- Currently have an empty property
- Be inheriting a property
- Considering the acquisition of further property to provide additional income
- Be unable, or unsure whether to sell your own property
As property Management specialists HAS are ideally positioned to help you. We are dedicated to providing the highest standards of professional care to landlords, tenants and their properties.
To help simplify some of the complex decisions associated with letting we can help you to solve some of the following questions
- Is letting right for you?
- What issues should you consider?
- What management option would suit you?
- Are there any tax implications of letting?
- Do you spend a substantial amount of time abroad?
- Will I be kept informed?