Utilities - HAS Property Management


The tenants are responsible for all utility bills whilst in residence.

We will advise each utility service in writing that you will be taking up residence on the appropriate date. We would recommend that you also contact them to confirm your residency. You will need to take all meter readings as soon as you move in and advise the relevant companies. You will then need to take them when you move out and again advise the services to avoid any disputes.

You will be fully responsible for all council tax payments for the entirety of your Tenancy Agreement.

As a third party we will not be able to assist with any applications for a telephone line or connection.

You will be responsible for maintaining a television license if required.